PhD Islamic Education
This program will be conducted by full research. There are no prerequisite courses but students are required to attend methodology courses organized by the faculty:
- Research Methodology of Halal Science and Usul Fiqh
- Philosophy of Islamic Education
- Arabic Education
- Co-curriculum of Islamic Education
- Educational Philosophy and Thought
- Islamic Education Curriculum
- Shariah Education
- Education Management
- Moral Education
- Islamic Educational Psychology
- Education of the Qur’an and the Hadith
- Islamic Educational Sociology
- Aqidah Education
Towards the end of the program, the candidate will have to submit the thesis in order to be reviewed and evaluated.
PhD thesis will be examined by three examiners; 1 internal & 2 external.
Candidates also must pass the oral test by the end of the program.