Required academic courses for graduation
All courses are audit courses with credit hour “0”. The audit courses must be taken for graduation purposes. HART7300/1 is 100% component of PhD in Halal Industry.
- Research Methodology (Art/Social Science/Non-Science)*
- Research Methodology (Science)*
- Values, Technology and Society**
- Advances Study on Legal and Administrative Control**
- Halal Industry and Advanced Technique Analysis**
- Fiqh 1 for Halal Industry Products and Services**
- Fiqh 2 for Halal Industry Products and Services**
- Research (Arts/Social Science/Non-Science)*
- Research (Science)*
This programme is offered in full research mode and is open to students with recognized undergraduate qualifications. The program was designed to produce experts in halal who are able to create solutions to Ummatic issues and bring halal industry in harmony with Islamic teachings.
The aim of this programme is to offer graduates of different disciplines an opportunity to acquire knowledge and practice in the broad field of research and innovation in halal industry.
The objectives of the programme are as follow;
- To cater for higher level of demand in terms of comprehensive knowledge in the halal industry.
- To provide an opportunity for national and international graduates to pursue PhD in Halal industry.
- To strengthen the theoretical and technical methodologies in the broad field of halal industry practices.
- To enhance the educational standards of INHART as well as IIUM among other world class universities through continuous learning process and advanced research.
- Entry requirement