Master of Science (Sports Science) Research mode aims to produce graduates who are competent, skilled, ethical and professional in order to strengthen and to introduce the field of sports science to meet the needs of the country of skilled manpower in this field.
- To provide opportunities for graduates from a variety of related fields to pursue the Master of Science (Sports Science)degree level.
- To support the production of human resources trained in health care Management.
- To improve the skills and competence of the Master of Science (Sports Science) through training at a higher level.
At the end of the programme we hope that the students are capable to conduct research in critical and creative current problem solving. The research also studies apply communication skills, working in the group and be able to show the ethical and professional. Furthermore, lifelong learning can be applied to improve services in the field of study chosen in order to practice the skills of management and entrepreneurship in line with the leadership skills in the field of study.
- Exercise and Sport Sciences
- Exercise Physiology
- Physical Fitness Testing And Assessment
- Sport Nutrition
- Assessment of Nutrient Intake of Athletes