The programme aims to provide knowledge and skills in radiation physics, protection, and dosimetry. The course is designed to produce graduates in Radiation Science with a strong capacity to work effectively as key members of a collaborative team for radiation protection and safety. Successful graduates can expect to have a career as radiation scientist in academic institutions, research institutes or environmental departments.
The programme consists of 40 units of the following four core courses and one compulsory Laboratory work in Semester II.
1st Semester (20 units)
- Radiation Protection I (Core – 4 units)
- Radiation Protection II (Core – 4 units)
- Radiation Physics (Core – 4 units)
- Dosimetry and Radiation Protection (Core – 4 units)
- Practical (Core – 4 units)
2nd Semester (20 units)