Apply knowledge on safety, health and environment.
Manage organisations and resources towards safer and healthier workplace as well as environment.
Conduct independent research on technical and managerial aspects of safety, health or environment.
Interpret local legislations to ensure compliance with safety, health and environmental requirement.
- Safety, Health and Environmental Management
- Statistics and Research Methodology
- Human Factor and Accident Investigations
- Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Health Management and Diseases at Workplace
- Pollution Control
- Process Safety and Loss Prevention
- Crisis Management and Legislations in Safety, Health and Environment
- General Elective