The IIUM INSTITUTE OF ISLAMIC BANKING AND FINANCE (IIiBF)
provides internationally recognized programmes catering for your various needs. A centre of excellence within the world renowned International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), the IIiBF built on a prominent faculty drawn from a pool of leading industry practitioners as well as experts from three different faculties of IIUM, namely the Kulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences (KENMS), Ahmad Ibrahim Kulliyyah of Laws (AIKOL) and the Kulliyyah of Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences (KIRKHS). Our programmes are imbued with high ethical values, rigorous scholarship and practical relevance. In tandem with their research activities, our faculty members act as consultants and shariah advisors to financial institutions, industry and governments worldwide–hence, keeping our programmes abreast with real world financial and economic developments and issues.
Islamic Commercial Law.
Islamic Investment Banking.
Regulatory and Governance in Islamic Finance.
Islamic Capital Markets and Instruments.
Islamic Wealth Management and Takaful.
Islamic Social Finance.
Accounting and Auditing for Islamic Financial Institutions.
Waqf & Zakat.
Philosophical Foundation of Islamic Banking & Finance.
- Islamic Financial System
- Islamic Economics
- Transactions in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Financial Management
- Islamic Banking Products and Operations
- Islamic Capital Market
- Research Methodology
- Risk Management of Islamic Financial Institutions
- Takaful and Re-Takaful
- Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence
- Ethics and Governance of Islamic Financial Institutions
- Accounting for Islamic Financial Institutions
- Legal Framework and Issues in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Wealth Management
- Money and Banking
- Principles of Economics
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Principles of Accounting and Finance
- Islamic Commercial Law