This program is designed for candidates who wish to obtain knowledge of applying Information Technology (IT) in variety of contexts, suca as Management, Education, Library & Information Services, Manufacturing and others. This program aims at producing responsible, innovative and creative graduates with skills in planning, organizing, designig and managing variety of ICT-based solutions to different kind of organizations.
PROGRAM EDUCATION OBJECTIVES
- To produce graduates who are able to apply advanced ICT knowledge and skills in solving real world problems across different organizational contexts
- To produce graduates who are able to plan, analyze, design, implement, evaluate, maintain and manage enterprise ICT solutions
- To produce graduates who are able to manage Information & Communications technology, information and knowledge as critical organizational assets
- (iv) To produce graduates who are able to be an active participant in ICT based organizational transformation ventures
- To produce graduates who are able to communicate effectively across different organizational contexts and multiple stakeholders
- To produce graduates who are able to consistently perform their responsibilities ethically and professionally.
CONDITION FOR AWARD OF DEGREES
- University common electives
- Core subjects
- Elective subjects