Master of Science in Crop Protection is aimed to produce knowledgeable graduates in crop protection field through quality education for the nation and humanity.
The education objectives of this programme include:
- Graduates can apply knowledge in the field of crop protection
- Graduates can use technical skills to solve problems in crop protection through appropriate scientific methods.
- Graduates can provide services in the field of crop protection to the community and industry.
- Research Methodology in Crop Protection
- Research Project
- Applied Weed Science
- Applied Entomology
- Tropical Crop Disease
- Pesticide Management and Application
- Industrial Crops
- Horticultural Crops
- Tropical Crop Management
- Crop Biosafety and Biosecurity
- Molecular Techniques in Crop Protection
- Pest Management in Organic Farming
- Current Technologies in Crop Protection
- Ethics in Crop Protection