- The research project will be guided by an appointed supervisor.
- The student will be required to attend seminars in the research area.
- The student will be required to present and defend his/her research proposal at the end of his/her first quarter of study.
- The student is required to submit monthly progress reports to his/her supervisor. Periodic consultations will be arranged as set by the supervisor.
- The Postgraduate Studies Committee will review the performance of the student on a quarterly basis.
- Upon completion of his/her research, the student will present and defend his/her thesis.
- Geomatic Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Facilities Management
- Real Estate