The course by research on Masters of Science (Biotechnology) will train students in various aspects of biotechnology to meet the industry’s needs. The students will exposed with the latest techniques in Biotechnology and exposed to current issues in biotechnology.
The objectives of the programme:
- Have profound knowledge in a specific discipline in biotechnology and life sciences that can contribute in meeting industrial needs.
- Are competent in carrying out research independently as well as in a team.
- Are highly responsible and accountable in the execution of research
- Have effective communication and problem solving skills
- Have educational experience that motivates them to pursue life-long learning
- Are equipped with professional attitudes, good ethics and leadership qualities
- Can keep abreast of current issues and technological advancement in biotechnology and life sciences, taking into account relevant economic, ethical, social and legal aspects