The HELP Master of Managerial Psychology (MMP) applies psychological principles to the practice and discipline of people management. It is designed specifically for leaders, general managers and human resource manager as well as trainers, consultants and corporate coaches.
The HELP MMP will develop leaders that are able to understand and inspire their teams. While the HELP MMP covers core areas such as organisational behaviour and human performance, it also deals with some of the greatest challenges in the workplace such as conflict, stress, change management, talent identification and talent management.
Introductory Case and Research Methodology
- Project Paper
- Selection Placement in Management Psychology
- Principles of Organisational Psychology
- Psychology of Training and Development Management
- Testing and Measurements in Managerial Psychology
- Psychology of Organisational Change and Development
- Consumer and Advertising Psychology
- Ethics and Conflict Resolution
- Psychology of Peak Performance
- Psychology of Consulting and Practice
- Psychology of Leading, Coaching and Mentoring
- Cross-Cultural Managerial Psychology
- Occupational Health and Human Factors Psychology