The course by research on Masters of Management (MoM) is specially designed for middle and senior managers who, in addition to acquiring conceptual management knowledge and skills, wish to undertake ‘hands-on’ research by applying the knowledge and skills to a specific workplace issue.
The objectives of the programme are to:
- provide students with useful research knowledge in the areas of management and business so that they can keep abreast with the current thinking in the field.
- equip students with corpus of current and researchable management issues.
- orientate students with knowledge and experience in performing research related tasks such as applying appropriate presentation skills and referencing.
- equip with communication and management skills
- equip students with critical, creative, innovative and productive skills in managing organizations or institutions through research activities.
- provide students with various knowledge, skills and motivation to be managers, researchers and educators.
- develop students professional attributes, ethics and quality leadership
- promote understanding of the diversity of races, cultures and beliefs among students.
- provide students with educational experience so as to encourage life-long learning and research.