Master of Facilities Management
Students enroll in the programme are compulsory to present their research proposal in semester 2. The proposal will be evaluated by two internal panels that will be appointed by the FGRE postgraduate academic task force. In order to graduate, students are required to submit a complete thesis by following the UTM Thesis Writing Guidelines. The viva voce session will be held at FGRE Postgraduate Office. Students enroll in the programme are encourage to publish their research in the international refereed journals as an evidences to the originality of their Master research work.
- Strategic Asset Management
- Strategic Facilities Management
- Project and Contract Management
- Strategic Maintenance Management and Master Project, and a University course.
- Value Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
- Facilities Technology and Information Management System
- Sustainable Environmental Management
- Financial Management
- Professional Practice and Performance Management