The candidate must obtain a final academic grade of at least 3.0 CGPA from the course taken. The course consists of several subjects including faculty compulsory, faculty electives and a university elective. Each course normally carries 2 or 3 credits, and assessment is by examinations and assignments. The Master’s dissertation or Doctor of Philosophy/Doctorate of Engineering thesis is supervised by a selected Graduate Faculty and the assessment is through a research proposal examination, a final dissertation/PhD/DEng thesis and an oral examination.
- Biotechnology for Engineer (4)*
- Industrial Bioprocessing (4)
- Project Management and Ethics and Regulation in Biotechnology (3)
- Facilities and Infrastructure in Bioprocess Engineering (3)
- Bio-product Development (3)
- University Elective Subjects (3)
- Bioprocess Research Project