Master of Electrical Engineering (Structure A) is a full research program where candidates are given unique opportunity to follow their interest in a specialized area of research of Electrical/Electronic Engineering for 1-4 years (depending on the study mode either full-time or part-time) and make an important academic contribution to the knowledge of chosen research area.
Students are given opportunity to experience the role of lab instructor and handling tutorial for Diploma/Foundation/Bachelor student in exchange for discount of fees (subject to approval of the respective semester). Prospective students are future researcher/academician in university and/or research institution, R & D Engineer, Engineering Specialist and techno-pruner.
- Renewable Energy and Sustainability,
- Automation and embedded computing system,
- Signal Processing and Control Systems,
- Communications Systems and Networks,
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Engineering,
- System and Machine Intelligence,
- Photonics Technologies,
- Micro and Nano Engineering,
- Distributed Generation,
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency,
- Power System Analysis,
- Power Quality, and
- High Voltage Systems