The objectives of the programme are to:
- provide students with useful knowledge in different areas of studies so that they can keep abreast with the current thinking in the field.
- equip students with corpus of current and relevant educational issues
- orientate students with vast knowledge and experience in performing tasks such as applying appropriate presentation skills and referencing.
- equip with communication and management skills so as to be competitive at national and international level.
- equip students with critical, creative, innovative and productive skills in managing institutions or organizations.
- provide students with various knowledge, skills and motivation to be entrepreneurs.
- provide students professional attributes, ethics and quality leadership.
- promote understanding of the diversity of races, cultures and beliefs among students.
- provide students with educational experience so as to encourage life-long learning
At the end of this programme, students should be able to:
- apply the knowledge and skills learned to various tasks and situations.
- demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the field of study and be informed of the latest development and trends.
- integrate core knowledge in the planning, preparation and implementation of presentations.
- plan effective strategies to increase potential for revenue, enhancement to build solid foundation for future growth.
- demonstrate innovative and productive management skills in handling responsibilities, problems and tasks.
- display capabilities as an educator with a ability in academic writing, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- performs tasks as an individual, a team member and a member of education institutions in the plural society effectively.
- practice life-long learning in order to face global challenges.
- apply professional and ethical values in daily undertaking of tasks and responsibilities.