At the end of the programme, graduates should be able to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth scholarship of their area of industrial research.
- Contribute to original industrial research to broaden the boundary of knowledge through thesis or dissertation.
- Make critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new ideas for industry.
- Plan and perform independent industrial research undertakings professionally, ethically and responsibly and to lead / supervise industrial research projects at different disciplines.
- Report industrial research findings to peers at levels suitable for international publications, innovation and patenting.
- Recognise the needs for continuing professional development in solving industrial problems.
There is no doubt that the Industrial PhD in Engineering programme at UCSI University will transform the way Industrial PhD candidates are guided in the quest to produce a breed of PhD graduates which will meet the new demands of the merging industrial revolution, the Industry 4.0 which is already upon us.
- Research Methodology
- Global Management And Business Issues
- Entrepreneurship, Creativity & Innovation
Semester 2 to 9