- Creative capital will be the most sought-after commodity in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. While the creative economy may somewhat be immune to automation, professionals in this field will still need to navigate a landscape proliferated with rapid technological disruptions.
- Our Foundation in Arts (Art & Design) provides a one-year essential preparation for entry into art and design degree programmes (animation, fashion, multimedia or graphic design) with a strong base in principal subjects and design-specific content. Build your creative thinking, drawing skills and problem-solving skills and explore various techniques of idea visualisation.
- Learn from our distinguished professors and industry experts, basic design theories and terminologies as well as enhance your soft and communication skills through project collaborations and presentations. Expand your creative abilities and capacity in a supportive setting that encourages exploration and discovery, with the best facilities and resources at hand to guide you.
- Design your pathway to a career in art and design today and reimagine the future.
- Integrating both coursework and written examinations, this programme incorporates a practice-oriented approach and furnishes students with relevant interesting, stimulating and hands-on experience via a variety of teaching methods and practical exercises. Different dynamic learning processes are employed in the delivery of this programme including lectures, tutorials, computer lab work, team-based projects, real-life system developments, presentations and independent projects, to name a few, supervised by both university lecturers and industry experts alike.