The Doctor of Philosophy programme comprises courses and a thesis. Candidates are required to pass (1) core course and one (1) additional course as stipulated by the Faculty before submitting the thesis. Candidates must submit a research thesis with a reasonable number of words not exceeding 100,000 words at the end of the programme.
- Research Method
In addition to the core courses, students are required to take one (1) additional course (3 credit hours each) at FBA or at other faculties depending on the chosen area of research, to be determined by the department.
- Accounting Issues and Practices
- Financial Issues and Practices
- Marketing Issues and Practices
- Operations Management and Information System Issues and Practices
- Business Management Issues and Practices
Additional Programme Requirements
- Proposal Defense by Semester II
- Candidature Defense by Semester III – V
- Doctoral Colloquium presentation every semester starting from Semester IV
- Progress Report submission at the end of every semester