- All Phd in IT students is required to take one core subject which is Advance Research Design which will equip them with the research skills.
- Upon completion of the subject, they are required to take any ONE of the elective subjects.
- Upon completing ONE core subject and ONE elective subject, they may proceed with a thesis.
- Every Student required to present in Colloquium during long semester to show their progress and will be evaluated by respective Supervisory Committee.
- Advanced Database and E-Commerce
- Knowledge Management
- Software Engineering
- Data Comm. & Networking
- Artificial Intelligence
- Network and Communication System
- Cloud and Green Computing