The Diploma in Hotel Management provides you with a solid foundation in hotel operations, planning and managing accommodations as well as foodservice establishments.
You will be trained to undertake various supervisory and operational functions effectively, thus equipping you to meet local and international industry standards.
Essential practical experience will be gained through a 20-week industry internship. This diploma is accredited by Le Cordon Bleu and upon the successful completion of the programme, graduates are awarded two certificates; one from Sunway University and another from Le Cordon Bleu, a leading institution in culinary and hospitality.
- Culinary & Kitchen Operations I
- Culinary & Kitchen Operations II
- Food & Beverage Operations I
- Food & Beverage Operations II
- Beverage Studies
- Rooms Division Operations I
- Introduction to Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- International Cultural Studies
- Business English I
- Business English II
- Communication Skills
- Rooms Division Operations II
- Purchasing and Cost Control
- Introduction to Events Management
- Business Environment
- Hospitality Management
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Principles of Accounting
- Principles of Marketing