- Educate and produce graduates who are able to create their own job opportunity.
- Instill entrepreneurial qualities and innovative characteristics among graduates.
- Inculcate leadership and managerial skills among graduates.
- Produce graduates who are experts in negotiation and promote business ideas to the market
Programme Learning Outcomes
This programme is structured to produce graduates who are:
- Knowledgeable in business and entrepreneurship to enable students to prepare business plans.
- Capable in building network and expert in negotiations.
- Adept in working effectively with other people in completing tasks.
- Embrace moral values and entrepreneurial etiquette professionally and consistently.
- Articulate critical, creative and innovative thinking in problem solving.
- Able to apply business plan effectively.
- Master entrepreneurial characteristics that may detect, identify and sought opportunity strategically.
- Exhibit dynamic leadership qualities in task management.
- Able to integrate information, theories and practices professionally in entering business environment, post-graduate study and lifelong learning
By possessing the knowledge and skills gained from this program, graduates will be able to fulfil the job market’s needs and requirements, may it be the private or public sector. Among the career opportunities are:
- Officer/Executive of Entrepreneur Development Agency
- Officers at Government agencies
- Executive of Private Sector such as :
- Marketing executive
- Human Resource/ Management executive
- Finance executive
- Executive of Banking & Financial Institution
- Other jobs related to entrepreneurship, innovation and management.