Bachelor of Chemical Process Engineering (CPE)
The Chemical Process Engineering program is offered to develop the engineers and scientists who can manage problems in construction and operation of complex systems such as energy production systems, chemical plants, food processing systems, biological processes or problems in environmental conservation.
The students will be taught the relevant skills and technologies to find problems in complex systems. The Chemical Process Engineering program provides education on chemical engineering, transport phenomena, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, reaction kinetics, system control, optimization theory or so on. Students in this program will acquire the fundamental knowledge and practical skills through lectures and laboratory experiments.
- Fine Chemicals Technology
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Biotechnology and Bioprocessing
- Fundamentals and Application of Biosensors
- Air Pollution Control Engineering
- Waste Water Engineering
- Solid & Hazardous Waste Management
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Power Plant Engineering
- Energy Conversion Science & Technology
- Fuel Cell Fundamentals
- Biomass Technology